Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crows Zero

After "gracefully"persuaded by my sunbae, Rin-chan and her Arashi's gang-mate, Redge.. I finally attempted watching Crows Zero *wink*.

I know that they're trying to spread Oguri Shun's lurve.
However, instead of falling for Oguri,


I fell for Takayuki Yamada instead... *giggle*~~

Now-now Oguri's fan.... Oguri is kawaii as usual alright ><. No doubt about that, but I love the character Yamada was acting as (Serizawa). *sigh*

I somehow found this movie funny. While I am still reading Gokusen-manga-, I did get the feeling of the gangsterism amongst the high-schoolers (and imagining how Sawada Shin-manga version would be...*coolll*). But the sound & effects (while punching and everything) reminded me of... KungFu Hustle!! LOL~~~wacha!!!

my oh my... and talk about that school, Suzuran High School. Somehow I wonder if there were/was really a school like that. The atmosphere and surrounding... it's more like a dumping site. Of course it really suit for a place where boys get trained to be a yakuza (since the vandalism due to fighting among the student doesn't hurt so much when the school's properties are already not in one piece) ... meow~

Now... come to think about it, don't some of the boys' ways of walking look like Lee Min Ho?? Imagine LMH walks a little bit faster and angrier *giggle*... now, copy & paste LMH to a few numbers and tada~~ we have LMH gangsterism!!! (or should I just imagining LMH using Naruto's Shadow Clone Technique to transform him to create numbers of physical copies??) ~I should stop my imagination at this point!~

Well, I enjoyed watching the movie. Among the Japanese movies INTRODUCED to me, CZ was not that bad (compare to Koizora and others *wink*). Please don't misunderstood the statement since I still love the Death Note trilogies... ~hehehe.... (^^!)

The end^^

6 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Serizawa was fun, i remember laughing when he ran into the van with the motorcycle LOL.

Good thing you've watched the movie eh.. Hehe.. so, what's next? Hmm..

redge said...

Yup, Serizawa running into the van sent me bursting with laughter! I immediately took a liking to his character then and there. I'm an Oguri Shun fan of course, but like Rae, I thought Serizawa's character was waaay cooler as well, as compared to Genji. But at the end of the day, both became a team, so it's okay lah XD

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
래 Rae said...

rin-chan~
yes... finally i watched it. Serizawa's not only fun but he actually have good look too. If only he have Genji/ Shun's height. hohoho... next movie? let me see....^^

redge~
o my... that part was sure hilarious and he didn't just hit the van with his head like that. He kinda stuck to it for a few second there. hohoho.... I should had freeze that panel instead. ^^

Ida BorneoLove said...

aiyo, i missed lots of tv lately ...

래 Rae said...

Ida~
you're busy with your new job bah kan? I'm a drama/movie/comic junkie... hehehe...