Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, May 29, 2009

Kitchen

It's Prince Shin in the Kitchen!!! yay!!!

Yup, knowing Joo Ji Hoon in the movie, I was quite excited. I am still tending my heart with Joo Ji Hoon's shocking drug's scandal. Anyway, since there's JJH and there's also Shin Min-A in it, I gave it a try. To read the story plot, [click here]. I'm kinda lazy+tired to re-tell the story plot.

Hmm... again my Prince Shin in the kitchen but instead of opening a bakery, now he's a french-korean chef. My-my... looking him working in the kitchen look so yummy.

How good it is? Let just say that I prefer watching "Kim Jae Wook's gay-demonic-charm-love" in Antique Bakery. huhuhu... Yup, the only thing that made me stick till the end was JJH (while fast-forwarding a few scenes that didn't really spark any interest to me*yawn*). Personally, I think the movie was quite dull. I wonder if it just me? Since I'm quite tired while watching in at the start. However, the production props I think made some real effort as I did actually fell in love with the settings, the house... etc.

* by the way, I just realised that JJH was kinda skinny in the movie. Might be related to the scandal.. *sigh*

Even JJH won't make me watch it for the second time. ~meow~~~ (^^!)

3 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

i've watched the first 2 parts. haven't continued since.. should i? hmm...

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
래 Rae said...

rin-chan~
did not the first 2 parts gave you clue? hahaha...