Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bits of me, being Rae 래

-26 February 2009-
a 'special' place for me being Rae to ramble all I want without offending, annoying and boring my different-interest friends/ relatives at my main blog. I'll be talking about the "love and fever" I have on dramas & movies (mostly Asian's), animes and of course mangas... I converted into a Korean Drama fan person thanks to my man who "dragged" me along watching K-Dramas.

By the way, Rae does not speaks nor understand korean, japanese or even mandarin except for a very few pretty easy lines (mostly only understand single words ^^). I can't write recaps nor write fancy comments and wished I had a tiny bits of ability to do so, so that I can share my sentiments on the dramas/movies I watched even better. Mood swings affected my ways of writing, so posts varies a lot (sometime even with doses and doses of fan-girl stuff mind the actual age *sigh*).

Still love manga the best since roaming freely in imagination is a great wonder_ o yes ^^.Be aware that I have the TENDENCY TO COMPARE THE IMAGE OF CHARACTER I GOT from manga with a real-life on-screen.

credits to Rin-chan for the inspiration.

Enjoy your visit;
Rae

0 comment(s):