Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, April 10, 2009

Antique 앤티크 - 서양골동 양과자점 Review


I watched Antique Bakery (korean movie) recently. The thing that made me interested to watch it was Joo Ji Hoon. *He's always the Royal Prince in my heart*. Back to Antique Bakery ^^... I will not going to tell the details of the story since you can check the/ watch the movie [here].

ex-Royal Prince^^

Though categorized as a comedy, personally for me it's a fantasy-like-dark-comedy. Well at least that's the idea I get after watching it.

Let see... although I kinda like this movie (I don't mind watching it a few times more), I have mix feelings towards it that it's quite complicated for me to explain. Should I try to rave you with a mathematical approach??

************************************************************************
Kim Jae Wook's gay-demonic-charm-love + kawaii Joo Ji Hoon + two more Antique's staffs + another gay + that between men kisses *dizzy* + comedy + Tim Burton's style =
Antique Bakery.
************************************************************************

Okay.. I made a terrible problem solving solution up there *LOL*. HALT! Did I just mentioned GAY ?? and did I mentioned I love this movie? huahahaha... Don't get me wrong now.. Time to straight things up. I like it since I love the way the story was told. For me the Tim Burton's like story telling was fun. I always had been a Tim Burton fan!! Yes... It's like watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.

Anyway, if you love or don't mind watching any 'matters' that were mentioned in my so-called mathematical solution above, then you should go for it ^^. I am going to watch it again with oppa soon ^^ but maybe I'll skip that gay kissing part *still dizzy*.

5 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

I loved this movie! Thanks so much ^^ And i definitely loved the Jdorama as well. Of course the difference between those two obviously the dorama elaborated the whole story starting from how Kanda Eiji (Yoo Ah-in's character) quits boxing, plus stories of all those supporting casts that frequents Antique, with an additional character - the female reporter. And the dorama is totally fun to watch eventhough the production changed Ono Yusuke (Kim Jae Wook's character) into a straight guy but nevertheless he's still hot heheh..

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

I learned about the Jdorama version recently but am still thinking of watching it. It's good huh? Well, might as well go for it next time^^. Kim Jae Wook seriously made me dizzy just thinking about his character (^^!)

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

yosh.. go for it ^^

edgeofsanity said...

OMG Rae, I love Tim Burtons' work too!!!! Since Nightmare Before Christmas. Nay, since Edward Scissor Hand!!!

Jdorama Antique? YES PLEASE!! GO FOR IT!!! It's one of my favorite.

I thought the K-Version was made into a drama? No? It's a movie instead?? I should check this one out!

래 Rae said...

Redge~
I havent watched Edward Scissor Hand.

I'm thinking of reading the manga as well but kept telling myself to watch the drama BEFORE checking the manga. see how it might effect my point of view later. hehe

well, do tell if u checked the movie later, ne!