Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Personal Review on HYD2

Done with the HYD 2. It had been in my CPU for weeks but most of my free time was devoted to watch BBF. *gosh....*

Now, I am enjoying the second season so much better than the first one.^^ hmmm.. The second season of Hana Yori Dango is much-much-much better than the first season. Even the soundtracks were much nicer.

WOW... lots to cover.. here goes:

  1. This Tsukasa is HILLARIOUS!!! He's the most BAKA and child-like Tsukasa of all!! Especially when he jumped on his bed, getting all giddy knowing Tsukushi lived in the same house^^ hahahhaa... Tsukasa sure gets most of his words all wrong but the one that cracked me instantly was when he said Tsukushi dressed as a "pro-wrestler" (supposed to be 'cosplay' which means playing dress up with costume). OOhhh and that look he had when Tama-san suggested him that Tsukushi's going to be his personal maid... LOL... *perverted bad thought Tsukasa!! bad! bad!* LOL

  2. Tsukushi's gold-handphone with that Star Wars' ringtone... I like and erm... Tsukasa's profile named "Mighty Me" on that phone everytime he called her.. LOL

  3. I like the fact that Mimasaka-san's family side was showed in this version. Atleast the viewer get the idea why he's into matured women compare to his age. His mother and sisters are so cute, just like in the manga. They're like someone who they pulled out from the book, along with their dresses, hairstyle.

  4. The Japanese version of Shigeru... *LOVE*. She's lively.. she's pretty ... she's such a good friend, and why did I get the feeling that she did not annoyed me with her feelings towards Tsukasa? I really don't *sigh*.

  5. Tsukasa's mother (Mdm Kaede??) kinda looked weird in this second part. Up to the stage that sometime I think she's almost went insanely crazy. I did not get the chilly feeling like I felt with the Korean's version however she's more looked like a mad woman to me^^.

  6. The scene where the F3 were helping Susumu with his crush is cute.. they're looked so cute when looking after a little brother like that..

  7. I never thought they will have that 'damaged floor' scene like from the manga eventhough the reason for the broken/damaged floor was not the same.

  8. Valentine's scene... aww.... it reminded me of high school. *wink* giving choclate/gifts to someone you admire. LOL.. I used to do that. signed..secret admirer.. LOL how childish^^. but it sure gave some memories to recall back ^^.

  9. Rui... Oguri Shun... hmmm *thinking and processing really hard*. Have I said that the second season is much better? The same tune goes with Rui. I like Rui much better in the second season. I was a bit sceptical IF I were ever going to enjoy Oguri's act as Rui but I guess he did manage to capture my heart with a few things that I think he did better than Hyun Joong *yay!!! did I really said that???* HOWEVER...... Am not sure if I will gain enemy(ies) by saying this BUT... I still prefer Hyun Joong's feeling as Rui *love* He still is my ideal Rui (even though he sucked with the violin playing)... wait.. let say it's almost a tie (^^!). The two things that Oguri's act that made my eyes sparkled more were (1) the way he played the violin. Oo..my Hyun Joong, though I love you but you were stiffed with that violin. Oguri did better... *note to future production team.. pay attention to detailsss....!!!!* LOL. (2) The mean way he ditched that Umi (Yumi) girl, the things he said... oww!!! o yeah! High-five Rui!! Back of you Umi!!! Rui is much meaner than Jihu.. *sob-sob.. why Jihu just gave a cold look at Yumi?*. Only two points??? Yes people!!! ^^

  10. HYD would never be HYD if we did not talk about Rui and Tsukushi right? hehehe... Rui & Tsukushi scene that I like the most is the hospital scene. Yeah... you probably knew it already which scene I am talking about. This Rui sure lucky enough since he manage to express his feeling towards Tsukushi. Unlike in the manga where Rui kissed Tsukushi in his 'mindless-state' (during their outing to the island and recently dumped like the korean version), the Japanese Rui kissed Tsukushi with a clear mind. There shouldn't be any misunderstanding about the kiss right? But then again.. this Rui still attached to Shizuka for quite sometime *sigh*. I wonder if this Rui gathered fans because he's openly fought for Tsukushi's heart (well, apart of his kawaii-side of course^^) while Jihu (korean's Rui) keep it to himself though he quite surprised me with the proposal^^. Rui openly told Makino that he's won;t let Makino go while my Jihu... he stayed in his 4th dimension... for quite sometime... protecting Jandi from outer space *RAEJIN!! WAKE UP!!! Protect Jihu sunbae!!*

Now, in short.. I would say that I get quite a numbers of good laugh from Hana Yori Dango. Its more 'fun' to watch *I should stop this instant!!*. Boys Before Flowers on the other hand for me (PERSONAL OPINION OKAY) is for a more grown up Hanadan fans... it plays with more emotions... yeah.. *well of tears, here I come*. If you just broke up with your boyfriend, you should watch HYD instead of BBF or you might ended up crying even more.. hahahha....

Over all, IF Hana Yori Dango covered all the story in one shot (like the korean's Boys Over Flowers) instead of splitting it into two seasons, I guess I MIGHT agree with the Japanese fan that probably the Japanese version of HYD might be the best. Who knows, right? The possibilities are always there since the later version usually will try much-much HARDER to come out with a better version in every aspect.

There were bits here and there that made Hana Yori Dango and Kkot Boda Namja (Boys Before Flowers) equally good and fun to watch. Of course the latest version will try harder to make a better version right? As for me, the korean production SPOT IT RIGHT ON during the scene where Junpyo (or Tsukasa) gained back his memory! That for me is the MOST memorable scene between Jandi & Junpyo (Makino & Doumyoji) in Kkot Boda Namja (while I still can't pick any favourite scene from HYD other than Rui kissed Makino at the hospital *sigh*). And...... then again.. I love the Korean F4 (they are the most HOT, polished rich kids ever) and the OSTs so much. so-so much ^^ *love*

** wasn't this supposed to be a HYD2 review? Why did I still talked about BBF ?
(^^!) gomen ne~

0 comment(s):