Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Monday, April 13, 2009

L for Love, L for Life ^^ : Death Note

My heart eyes and brain currently stroke by


ermm... I mean Kenichi Matsuyama as L

or should I post this one instead?


or perhaps these are much nicer... arghh!! I can't choose!

aigoo.... so kawaii!!



Death Note Movie:

My comments will not include spoilers so no worries. I had always wanted to watched these but little bro told me that it's not as good as the manga itself. Although I have this bad habit of tendency to compare things, I can't help it but read the manga itself first before turning to the Movie. I haven't watch the anime though. I guess, the manga have it strong points of elaborating the introduction a little bit nicer and logical compare to the movie but then again, a movie need to cover the story in a limit of time so I pass on that.

The only face that really made me stuck to my seat watching it uninteruptly is L... ermm I mean Kenichi Matsuyama. That L seriously so ... cool! Light Yagami was on the other hand not as kawaii as Light from the manga. I couldn't take his face seriously since his baby-face look was a turn-off for me \(>.<)/. But the actresses are utsukushii as well.

All and all, it's a superb movie. . I am thinking (and calculating) to look for the DVD of the sequel. Yeah... and a statement for Nippon supporter, for me this kind of movie/ production that made Nippon's film rock! Ganbate!!!



Read the manga at onemanga[dot]com
Buy the comic books/ manga. It's available in Malaysia

4 comment(s):

H.Lawliet said...

WAnna kill me ....

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

H.Lawliet:
I dont have the book ^^. and I am not yearning for the power as well^^

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

hmm.. haven't watch L Change the World though. Only the first 2 movies. So far so good ^^

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

rin-chan:
same here... something wrong with Mysoju's link *sigh*. Luckily I live on an island with very limited source (the CD's shops are pathetic! kesian^^). Or I probably might already rushed to the shop to find the DVD. (^^!)