Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reviving JGS

It had been a while about my fever and love on Jang GeunSuk. Found this MV on Youtube and it bring back memories with HwangJinYi. I love the drama so-so much. Ha Jiwon was incredibly beautiful in this drama while Jang Geun Suk was totally kawaii. Well, it's an old one but definitely one of my favourite *love*.



video credit to sujinkim89


and a clip from a drama with Jang Nara? aigoo... the two of them looked so cute together^^

video credit to yeonhee12

3 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

the drama clip so cute^^ Any idea on the drama title?

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

rinchan:
I was hoping you knew ^^

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

got it already. It's a some sort of parody-drama but I forgot the series' number.