Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, October 24, 2008

Love Sky -Koizora-

Throw Computer
WARNING!! NOT FOR KOIZORA's HARD CORE FAN!!!
You've been warned so read at your own risk!

Now, who's a fan for this movie please say "HAiT!!!".
Heard people were talking about this movie (even my cousin) so I decided to (again...) watch it on MySpace today. The verdict ... 'half-duh'. Got that? Well, I knew that this was one of the hottest movie around but I just don't get the feeling. I checked others review AFTER I watched it to see if I'm the only one who have problem with my 'sensitve and lovey-dovey's' nerves here and found some who have the same point of view.

For me, the storyline was just too much. It was said that this was based on a true story. If that's true, again... it's just too much. The 'person' really have a really... seriously dramatic life; under-age-sex-life, gang-raped, pregnancy, miscarriage, broken heart, family problem, boyfriend's dead because of cancer (oopss.. suppose to be her x-husband kan) and she's only 15-16????... The ending of the story was very well-predicted.

Don't get me started on the main actor 'Hiro'! Ok, he's good looking...but what with the hair from white.. then dyed black (just to meet the girl's parents) and then after a few days, dyed white again... so funny. I guess the writer, Mika (not the screenplay writer) had a crush on Sakuragi Hanamichi (character from Slamdunk) bah and so she have her fantasy about her love life.

BUT, other than the story-line itself... I must say that the casts' acts were good (Japanese standard). What I love about this movie would be the breath-taking scenery in the movies, ah... and don't forget the lovely pictures of the skyies. Kudos to cinematographer, Yamamoto Hideo. Kyushu does look really nice in this movie. Makes you want to go there.
So... C+ for Koizora...

Breast Cancer Awareness Pin


3 comment(s):

redge said...

Hehe. I share your sentiment for Koizora. If it weren't for the 'beautiful' main casts, I would have probably find it difficult to stomach the movie till the end. Cinematography was a job well done! Erm, I kinda like Miura Haruma's bleached hair though XD

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
래 Rae said...

redge~
I like Miura Haruma with bleached hair too. however, its just annoyed me with him changing his appearance like that. pointless I would say. must be the story-line fault. hehehe....