Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fated To Love You

Just finished watched this drama -Fated To Love You- on MySoju.

It's a good drama. Not very-very good but it's worth my time to watch it. I admit that I don't really fancy Taiwanese movies nor drama. Well, I watched a few i.e. Meteor Garden (1 and 2) and Marmalade Boy. I must say Marmalade Boy was... *duh*. I just don't get the message between the story and the title. It just doesn't link (for me).

Decided to watch this one anyway since it was the hottest drama on MySoju so I gave it a try and I must say it's quite good, except for the 1st episode where they already have the XXXX scene. Well, not as 'xxx' as the western movies but still, I think even without that scene people will definitely understand the situation. Aside from that, it's a good drama with good message --> Don't s**** up or might faced the consequences!! hahaha!!! I don't know if I'm bias wih this drama since I've experienced XinYi's (the heroin) situation and I can feel her pain or maybe because I'm a mother myself. (a sad memory that I'm not that ready to share yet.. *sigh* )

Crying 1


Bah, to those who have a second thought about this drama ---> GO FOR IT! Plus the casts are good looking *smile-wink-wink*

Roll

Overall, I give this movie B+ (some of Baron Chen's acts were stiff, wish he will do better next time and the director need to do a better job on the pregnant tummies in the last episode *look really faked*. nasib baik sudah mau habis *hohoho!!*)

0 comment(s):