Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Freak

Yes people, I'm a KDrama freak!!! Please continue ONLY if you're one like me or just... *isi tempat kosong* Purple Smiles




Hong GilDong aired for the second time this year at KBS Channel and again am watching it for the second time *wink*. How can I put this drama? A quite complicated story made simple??? hehehe... Don't worry, it's not a lovey-dovey story all the way. There's more e.g. family entanglement etc.


I just love this drama. It's adapted from an old fictional Korean Novel. Maybe some didn't or won't like it since it's kinda like a historic and martial art love story (like Pedang Setiawan? or Asian Robin Hood???) but thanks to my fellow friends (to name a few; Bryan, Simon, Shalizan and Sofan) from high school, I love this kind of story *hohoho!!!*. Not really like the ending though since Yinok went to be with GilDong and not the prince (though its predictable). Maybe I'm a little bit biased with Jang Geun Suk (JGS) aka the prince here... hahaha... love and pity him since HwangJinYi. Never get to be with his loved one. Well, to those who loves KDrama, haven't watch this drama and are looking for one, I suggest you to watch this (amacam Dzu and my dear sister Ayun???) .


You can actually watch it at mysoju{dot}com since the story's already halfway at KBS Channel (astro- ch303: wednesdays & thursdays at 9 - 10.15 pm). How low this drama I rate??? 4 flat!!! hahahaha = A Roll


But probably you should listen to the OST first. Okay, I know the Theme Song is 'IF' but since I'm biased with JGS so let you hear to this song first (TEARS) , then 'IF' okay??? hehehehe...


Hong GilDong OST: Tears Teary




Hong GilDong OST: IF


note: lots of If video at youtube, but I chose this video since it have JGS's face at the front! *muahahaha* <-- learned from Kadus_mama If only Changwil gets Yinok, and GilDong stays with Eunhye, I will be more happy and give it an A++++ Purple Smiles

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Rae 래 - れ said...

dear Anonymous~
thanks for your comment. Am still working on my writing skill since am not blessed with that :-P. Glad you bear with me and do please visit again ^^. happy days ahead!