Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Love with Sawada Shin

yes... I am in love with Sawada Shin from Gokusen.. the manga version, not MatsuJun as Shin-kun in the drama. hohoho!!!




I abandoned Gokusen (manga) for quite some time. I had my free time occupied with lots of drama (mostly by BBF~re-watching endlessly) and now I have decided to tackle things one by one (wahhhss.. sounded so serious ^^) ~As falling in love with a comic character not bad enough... >< ~ But somehow I have a bad feeling about the future of Gokusen's drama (since I have the tendency to compare things later) *sigh*. The temptation to read the manga however is so strong. It's like calling me... Rae.. Rae... Rae.. kya!!!!! aigo~~~

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

I'm also in love with Shin - the ANIME version :-)

That includes Shin of Slingshot, Shin of Goong and also MatsuJun's Shin heheh..

래 Rae said...

rin-chan~
oh my, I just realised that. all the SHINs are GREAT... ku~ku~ku~