Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Painter of the Wind (~finally)

I finally done with POTW. The ending for me very much like Hwang Jin Yi. Earlier, I was hoping that it would end like Jewel in the Palace (with of course the two step-siblings will end up together.. I know... aigo!!! *giggle*) but after Young Bok faced such fate, I lost my interest towards Yun Bok's love life.

The love entanglement between Yun Bok (or Hye Won or Yun Ah) and her teacher, Dan Won did not trigger my sympathy as well *ku-ku-ku*. Anyway, I learned quite a handful of new perspectives of art from the series. Enjoy...


omo! I am captivated by this drawing.


Another favourite character of mine. hohoho!!! He is very eccentric indeed.


Like I mentioned before, Geun Young looked better this way.. ho ho ho


aigo... that little girl (young Yun Bok) is so pretty lar.


Another scene where I cried (other than what happened to Young Bok), when Chusan Chona had his first look at his father's un-finished portrait.


Now... some awkward moments.. *ku-ku-ku*


Like I said, I am not interested in these three love-entanglement.
~aish...~

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

i'm yet to finish the drama. i envy you 동생

래 Rae said...

rin-chan~
take your time^^