Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Painter of the Wind - personal short review 2

I am loving and enjoying this drama, every moment. Now at ep 15, I laughed, cried had tears, get mad etc... yup, I can be a little bit dramatic some time. hoho... Now, am going to share some of my favourite moments... kya ><. By the way, did not contained spoilers (I hope). I'm just sharing the moments... hohoho!!

In "fantasy-land". It's kinda weird to see Geun Young (as Yun Bok) all dress up as a girl. She's pretty alright but after seeing her dressed up like a boy for 90% of the show, I need time to process this appearance in my head.

Owh... I love the brother, Lee Joon (as Young Bok). They (Geun Young and him) would look good together, if only-if only.... aish... I never thought that the brother will end up like that *sigh*. Anyway, Lee Joon does not look as good like this in the current morning KBS World's drama -Glory of Youth-. He looked better in Sageuk-mode- *giggle*.


Ahh... secret revealed time.. or almost? Anyway, it's kinda cute.

Reminds me that I have not hold any brush for almost a year.. aigo...

One of my favourite Choona. He looked good too^^.

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

I love both Young-bok and the King.. hehehehe..

래 Rae said...

rin-chan~
o yes! only the two of them can make me cry. huhuhu...