Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, September 11, 2009

Congratulation!!

to Kim Hyun Joong


and


Moon Geun Young

for named as Best Actor and Best Actress by the voters (Seoul International Drama Award 2009). In no doubt that Moon Geun Young's acting in Painter of the Wind was superb. As for Kim Hyun Joong, hmm.. I love him and all (I'm a total fan of korean BBF) but I agree with some say that there's another better actor than he is. But no need to argue with the other 25.5 millions out there, people! Me myself would have been voting for him just because he was Jihu sunbae ... *giggle*.

However, Kim Hyun Joong didn't make it to the event. He probably still down with H1N1 flu. As T-Max presenting Almost Paradise (BBF's OST), my 4-yo son sang along (humming most of the song actually..hehhee). The T-Max boys had a polished-look for the event.. (look nice guys).

On the other hand, Korean Boys Before Flowers (Kkot Boda Namja) won People Choice for Best Drama (also voted). Again.. though I enjoyed other 2009 dramas, I would placed my bet on BBF all the way. Good laugh, fun yet thrilled in the Hanadan's way... along with good looking line of cast *hehehe* (that's the main reason we overlooked some lacks in the show).

Anyway, personal opinion here>>> Best [fill in the blank] voted by people can also be called.. Most Popular. Mind the good, quality and all... *tehee*.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

0 comment(s):