Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Nodame The Movie"'s Trailer

oh my! oh my! I'm so happy that I screamed when I saw them. *lol~~~* Gosh! gosh! I'm so freaking happy that I don't really know what to say!

Please excuse me first so that I can think in a clearler state mind... ehem!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*scream*

okay, I'm so good now.

Now, those fellow regular readers of Love&Fever should know that I've been seriously following the manga, ne? ermm.. you had not? Well, now you knew *hehehe*. My devotion towards the manga is another reason why I'm so yipee-yaying about this upcoming movie. WHY? Because I can't wait to watch some memorising scene from the manga inside the movie *based on the very promising trailer*. So now, unless you don't mind with the PROBABLY spoilers, do continue with the reading.


video credits to DaEun7
@ 0:28 Nodame is screaming.. jump unto our ermm... my favourite sempai, Chiaki-kun (yes.. I have my fav sempai and my fav sunbae *hehee*) while Son Rui is standing there.
What am looking forward to? I hope this leads to the in the apartment scene where Nodame introduces herself as Chiaki's wife to Son Rui and Chiaki speaks badly about her to Son Rui while speaks in English (note: Nodame only speaks French and not so fluent in English). Hilarious scene but pitied so much on Nodame *giggle*.

@0:41 Nodame sneaked to preview Chiaki's practise hour with that cute hair-do
What am looking forward to? I hope this leads to Chiaki finding out about Nodame's sneaking, commenting about her weird style, arguing, talk about music and the entire universe.. yada-yada yada... hehehe

What am looking MORE forward to?
-Nodame proposes to Chiaki! oh yes! How will that turn out to be (I wonder and so excitedly cannot wait either).

What am SO NOT looking forward to?
-Son Rui "snatched" Nodame's opportunity to do a concerto with Chiaki at Roux Marlet when Chiaki basically wanted Nodame to be the pianist *grrrr*
-Another Chiaki's formal concerto with Son Rui (using the song that Nodame wanted the most to play along with Chiaki) *grrrr*

Hmmm... if the movie really catch up things with the manga, that means we'll be seeing more Son Rui in the first part. owh! Did I said the first part? Yup, just like Nodame Cantabile SP, Nodame Cantabile the movie will look like be released in two parts; first one around Dec 19 2009 while the second part somewhere in 2010 (and now we're still in the month of September!).

For the time being, all the NC's fans should meddle around the Weirdo Forrest, ne!

3 comment(s):

edgeofsanity said...

Looking forward for this one as well!!! Aah, I didn't realized how much i miss this eccentric couple until I saw this trailer.

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
래 Rae said...

redge, yea.. miss them a lot. i printed the manga you know.. and re-read them almost every night. hehe