Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, September 11, 2009

JGS's single - Just Drag

or should I say.. Let's do the Touch Screen thingy *lol*. My sunbae asked me if I knew about this song earlier this day. Yes... its a pity that I get to hear this from her when I consider that Jang Geun Seok is a virtual darling of mine (aigoo... ottokke?). I get my K-Pops info from KBS World, rarely browsed them in the net. Anyway.. I should be expressing my gratitude, ne? *komabseubnida, eonni!*.

Now, back to JGS. Check out his JUST DRAG!


video credit : dian8214

I don't really turned "gaga" toward this single. JGS supposed to have a decent voice and the way they (whoever responsible for this) turned his voice to some sort of techno-thingy... so not cool!

For those who haven't listened to his "real-decent singing"... check out this link [here] or [here]

I somehow found that JGS looked like Lee Hong Ki (or the other way round) in the posted video. But whatever it is... more eye candies for me! lol~~~

0 comment(s):