Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You're beautiful (possible spoiler)

The post's title mentioned it all. Abort this page while you still can.


I did said I am committed to STEER AWAY from ALL POSSIBLE SPOILER! and guess what link lead me to... I really don't know if I should stop or not. Luckily, this is just a minor thing. I could have been clicking to the revealing of the news, but I managed to control my self by NOT READING THE ENTIRE TEXT (do you even know how hard that could be?). Rae is totally in Hwang TaekYung's madness!!!


owh... the HOTTINESS in the COOLINEST! One can't just describe.

If you don't mind possible spoilers, [read here]


and more TaeKyungs.... *HEART*

3 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

LOL.. you found the pics ^^

And did u make that TK collage? Cool..

redge said...

Loving this!!

Rae 래 - れ said...

rin-chan~
for a moment, I think I'm seriously in cloud 9! hahaha.... nope, the collage was not mine, but I forgot where I got them. hehee. I'm goin to do mine later..*wink*

redge~
totally... ^^