Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, November 20, 2009

You're beautiful @ episode 14

I'm speechless. There's time when everything was so wonderful that turned you speechless. This episode was the moment. From making me squealing and smiling with happiness *still in cloud 9*, drove me to cry a river with Jeremy, the awkwardness moment between ShinWoo and MiNyeo, the almost-revealing of the real GO MI NAM and MiNyeo's mix emotions towards Mo HwaRan.... everything, just everything sum up to one simple line for the day... I AM SPEECHLESS ^^.

WARNING!
Contained lots of flailing and squealing! Strictly not for anti!
^^


*flail & squeal*
TaeKyun, semi-whispering... "I like you"

The simple blue sky then filled with roses... pink roses.
now Redge, this reminded me of Kuroki (the oboe-ist) and Kiyora (the violinist) in Nodame Cantabile. The part when the grey Mozart's turned to pink rose because of Megumi and Mine^^. I'm so helpless... *teheee~~*





Tae Kyung did his cute teasing part well done when he kept repeating the "like" word which drove MiNyeo to endless hiccuping every time the word "like" is mentioned.

TaeKyung: .... like ....
MiNyeo: (hiccups)
Me: *squeal*


What made me love Hwang Tae Kyung even more is he confessed his feeling to the appropriate people.. read MiNam's manager. Yes, manager... the person that MiNyeo likes is TaeKyung-ssi, not ShinWoo.

*flail & squeal*
More... *flail and squeal*
ahhh... TaeKyung-ssi, you're "assaulting" a naive almost-nun-in-the-making ^^
At episode 14-th... the viewer says.. "finally, a real one ^^"





I've mentioned my worries on Jeremy's growing feeling. Of course he did not take the news (of MiNyeo like TaeKyung) in a good way. Off he went to cure his broken heart with his "magic bus".
I wonder, how can he looked so "beautiful" with all those tears and all that angst feeling inside him? Lee HongKi dragged me along .. dwelling with tears... *sob-sob sob*. He portrayed his innocence and direct feeling very well that I just can NOT stop my tears...Sobbing along with Jeremy...



The clossing for ep 14 brought us finally into the conflict of MiNyeo's late father and TaeKyung's mom. I am so tensed I am speechless.... let's call it a day here.



By the way, I know the real MiNam is the same Park Shin Hye but I can stop grinning widely when I saw a little glimpse of him (ermm... her? what ever)


On the side note, I want this...and this...

\(^o^)/

7 comment(s):

redge said...

Thank you for the warning ahead. My, never have I squeeled my heart out so much, despite the fact that I have YET to watch You're Beautiful!! And that Jeremy scene, oh dear, that sobbing pic of his ~ kesian nya :-(

I'm only up to ep4 with the download of YB :-(. It doesnt help much that dl speed is super slow (apa tidak, my imouto is also dl-ing her animes and movies at the same time). Plan to watch it only after I finish dl-ing the whole episode. But after reading your ep.14 review, oh heck! I'm gonna start watching ep.1-ep.4 this weekend. Hope and pray that I will get to at least ep.10 by end of next week.

And oh, that pink roses background, is so Nodame! Hahaha!

Rae 래 - れ said...

redge,
it's sunday's afternoon, so you must had started watching it or perhaps done by now with ep-4, ne? How's my Jang GeunSuk aka Hwang TaeKyung? ^^ hope you enjoyed it as much as me and Rina. We think the whole casts are just superb and had been picked very nicely to fit in their roles.

redge said...

I didnt stop at ep.4, continued until ep.6 oh! Ahaha. If it wasn't because the downloading took so long, I would have updated myself till ep. 10!! Continuing with ep.7 and 8 tonite!

Tae Kyung?
*Redge practically melts at the sight of him. Redge likes it whenever he purses his lips in annoyance/ when he is amused / when he is crookedly enjoying making fun of Mi Nam/ etc. One can't help but feel attracted to him!

Jeremy
*Redge is totally into him because of his silly comical animated character and for being the person among the 3 guys who makes Redge laughs the most, and also the fact that he is a dog person!*

Shin Woo
*Redge likes him a lot because he is sweet, nice, observant and has a big heart and a romantic at that too! Remember that episode where he was actually tailing Mi Nam and telling her places to go eat and shop. Super sweet!! And if given the chance, Redge will go and sooth his aching heart :-(*

I envy Mi Nam oh. Ehehe. Oh no, I think I'm in love!!

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

One of the best episodes! Except a little bit of Shinwoo. As I mentioned before, Lee Hong-ki is superb here. Who didn't have tears while listening to him crying & singing on the phone?
I'm so anticipating the ending. And yay! as I hoped that they will be having a mini concert (hopefully this time with the real Go Minam ^^) towards the finale.

I too want that TK's animated pic on my phone screen ^^ How to get it? .. Aigo.

Let's see.. now we have hairpin, pig-bunny doll, star necklace.. what else?

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Btw (not related to the post) - I think I'll watch Smile You later on. 46 episodes altogether right..?

Rae 래 - れ said...

redge~ yup, those guys are just a compilation of remarkable "hottiest Idol".

rin-chan~
what do you mean by the real MiNam? the same PSH what!^^ hahaha... no lar. but yeah, I'm so excited to see how the "real MiNam" is. I do hope he'll give TK some real hard time... lol~~

btw, all those items mentioned are TK-related kan? If ShinWoo... it had to be the orange teapot set! and Jeremy had to be Jolie! NOw I even wonder if the production team came out with the perfume bottle ShinWoo's mom gift for MiNyeo. I missed the sight of the brand. any clue?? ^^

Rae 래 - れ said...

rin-chan~
btw... yup, apparently it supposed to be a 30 episodes drama but added another 16 eps. maybe there's a typo in the earlier info *sigh*. Just finished epi 16 and its getting sweeter. Some characters are still annoying but the story is nice... I like! hehehe