Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

You're beautiful @ episode 13

WARNING!!
HWANG TAE KYUNG *cough*erm... ^^ JANG GEUN SUK - CUTENESS OVERLOAD.. !!!!!
*tehee~~~*
"faNoona-ing"-mode over Hwang TaeKyung.

disclaimer: the term "faNoona-ing", credit to Rin-chan

I am smiling ear to ear. So what if TaeKyung-ssi told that MiNyeo can like him just like his fan. He's been insecure with everything, so saying this lines upfront to MiNyeo who weeks ago was like a disease to him was something very romantic in a way. I'll faint listening to those cheesy lines anyway rather than watching some Hollywood-like crush (over it! done!). By the way, did you see his smile when he hugs her? *flail*
The moment when they're giving their respect to Superior Mother before they went off was adorable. I mean, I have the feeling like they're getting blessing from their parents... in a way *sigh*.
and TaeKyung never stop giving me wide smile by "ordering" MiNyeo to feed him some of those soury lime( like he had not had enough of it during the shot). ahh.. you're acting up like a grumpy-demanding child huh TaeKyung-ssi? ^^


By the way, remember about the reporter-ajushi whose sniffing around for controversy? He's the wicked one.. finally he found the photo of MiNyeo in a dress and he demanded some explanation from the A.N. management. Clever.... and he gets all the hot scoop for himself!


Which left TaeKyung and MiNyeo who just about to enjoy their precious time together to stop dreaming because MiNyeo need to follow ShinWoo to the A.N. office and made some explanation (of course by telling the half truth that MiNyeo is MiNam's twin sister).

But what can TaeKyung do now?
O yeah, give her the 100,000 won hair pin *wink* and watch how MiNyeo who just confessed her feeling to him being "carried off away" by ShinWoo.
Rin-chan, don't you think this resembled the time when Yinok had GilDong's spectacles in her hand while meeting with the royal elders to support ChangHwi (JGS) back then?
Owh.. how my heart breaks witnessing this moment! ShinWoo's gesture and "proclamation" to TaeKyung... as if TK's not there! *sigh*



aah... did I mentioned JGS-cuteness overload?? hohoho... These photos explain it.
another 100 moment! *flail and squeal*

Again, another happy moment for me to know that MiNam did not followed ShinWoo to Busan to meet with ShinWoo's parent (dame that manager!!).
If only this moment stays.... But there's more conflicts to come in the future with three episodes left. *sigh*

Okay ShinWoo, you can go to Busan now. I know your heart ache but TaeKyung won the case if I were the judge. You have been a sweet heart, again and again! But.. alas, my heart, eyes and mind are on TaeKyung even he annoyed me, being a snob, and all the bad thing you can name off. I can name you THE BEST SECOND MALE LEAD ever. If that's too much, you can be sure I will get the title of BEST NEW SECOND MALE LEAD EVER for you..
Jihu sunbae? Who is Jihu sunbae? *giggle*

1 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Whoa didn't cross my mind about that spectacles in HGD, but I guess you're right.. Sharing the same meaning by holding the thing that truly precious to them :-)

My heart aches for Shinwoo, he's definitely THE BEST SECOND MALE LEAD ever! Fly me to the moon already...