Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, November 6, 2009

episode 10 - my limit

HeYi, dear HeYi.. rule no. 1 to get the man of your dream, be nice with his friend. But you did the vice versa, so I guess you're just bored and kicking ass around!

More scenes to love (and to seriously hate). Again, I am not disappointed by the casts.

But alas.... now, I am sick @_@.

Not sick of You're Beautiful but physically sick because of my late nights watching it.

My head is spinning.. can't even post the frozen screen *tsk tsk tsk* and I think I can see JGS everywhere I turned to.

It's been a long night and I really need those ZZzzz....

I wish TaeKyung will be nursing me ... just send me that piggy-bunny, and I'll be fine *_*.

By the way, just for the side note.... TaeKyung-ssi, I love lime green! *hugs*

p/s: It's 4 am and final part still not up. That's all for tonight beautiful people. Forget about that, it's just up so I'll be finishing this.

********************************************

Okay, I just had to add this.
O dear ShinWoo, you just lost my compassion towards you.
But again, it's a sweet revenge by proclaiming that MiNam MiNyeo is your woman! atta! That way, TaeKyung will come to his sense.

I wonder if I could sleep peacefully tonite.. *sigh*


TaeKyung-ssi,
I still love lime green!

*done at 4.30 am*

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

i like Lime Green too!!!

Rae 래 said...

hahaha...