Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, November 6, 2009

You're beautiful @ episode 10

This is no comfort zone for TaeKyung's fan. I literally torturing myself doing this since I had done a previous short post regards to You're Beautiful @ episode 10 [click to read]. However This need to be done so I can sleep peacefully. I know its absurd but I can be carried away if its involves Jang Geun Seok *smile*. By the way, just some loving note if you're still wondering, I do not do recap(s). I watched this RAW and with this little knowledge of Korean language my vocabulary is very-very-VERY limited... *sigh*.

Now, lets begin with my rambling and possible ranting.

*LOVE*
I actually love (more) the scene when TaeKyung went shopping for MiNam's and had all those imaginations which dress will suit MiNam the best, but I had something to say about this one, so bear with me.

MiNam is finally sick! (yeah, we've been waiting for her to be sick because the spoiler spoiled us by telling that she will be taken care off by _you know who!_ lol~~) .There's lots of possible causes. She had been wet by HeYi, she's physically tired due to all the activities regarding her first single, she's stressed by her own feeling towards TaeKyung, and then HeYi came to scrub the salt to her wound and orally tortured her. How can a super sweet heart like MiNam handled all these things at once?

Now, this scene somehow reminds me of the Jdorama Nodame Cantabile where Megumi suddenly appeared like a zombie infront of Chiaki. This is one of the best sick-look ever! But watching this at around 3 am spook me out. Yeah.. I have a weak heart! *sigh*

MiNam fainted and TaeKyung decided to bring her to the hospital. Which later did not succeed because MiNam refused to. I was happy to see how TaeKyung insisted to take care of MiNam when ShinWoo tend to interfere (yea... back-off ShinWoo !!).



*STRESS*

Finally TaeKyung told Jeremy and ShinWoo that MiNam is a she. He told them, that they should be looking for the girl (he knew MiNam will appear as a yeoja (woman) since the dress that he bought for her had gone). Well, of course ShinWoo knew it. While Jeremy is still shocked and try to process the sudden fact, ShinWoo and TaeKyung rushed to search for MiNam. TaeKyung saw MiNam and tried to run after her. But alas... she entered the dark hall which her first single press conference is about to start. At this point, I almost hit the screen... why? because I knew TaeKyung can't see very well in the dark (okay, we all knew that! lol~~ carried away). sigh.... of all moment, dam* !! MiNam is just in front of him but he couldn't see her. He shouted out of desperate and the light is turned on and there stands TaeKyung and MiNam (or should I say MiNyeo) on the aisle.


And just about when the people (and the screaming fans) about to wonder what's happening, ShinWoo came and hug her.
(me --> NOOO!!!!!! along with kicking action)

Reporters asking about something (I assumed that they're asking who is "the girl").

ShinWoo, looked at TaeKyung and said, "She's my woman!"

DANG!!!!!! This is the only line that I understand and how I was hurt by that!

By the way, the background song really fits this!
O yeah! the angst, the jealously... but again, let's try to think this in a good way.
Will TaeKyung finally come to his sense??
nah!!!! He's just to proud to admit that! Tsk tsk tsk...

Jeremy is still in shocked-state but this event made him felt worst. Yeah, poor Jeremy.. now you understand why your hyung's been so nice to MiNam.

I am still trying to be positive about everything. Like ShinWoo did this to save MiNam from being discovered etc. But he managed to "kill two birds with one stone". At the same time, I regretly feel good since TaeKyung now felt the feeling MiNam's felt when he *kiss* HeYi...

As for ShinWoo, is it really for MiNam's sake or could he just did this so TaeKyung will back-off , nicely... or out of desperation as well..??? Yeah, I know you ShinWoo's fan(s) out there. He's the super-sweet heart, right?

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

아이고 .. no preview :-( Can't wait for next week. So intense, I feel like i want to kick HeYi.. and her face when she sees SW hugs MN was priceless.

One of my fav episodes :-)

Rae 래 said...

ya, the producers just know to heat things up! and you know i'll definitely be an owl next wednesday night! (*_*)