Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

You're Beautiful @ episode 9

This episode made me squeal with different tunes at different scenes. By the way, should I say that I am waiting in the middle of the night just waiting for the latest episode to be up. Fever it is!


Now, let's pick up from the previous episode. As TaeKyung in the midst of break-down after hearing what his mother had said to him on his birthday, MiNam waited in the dark. She then decided to play the role of his "guardian angel". Standing close enough to know what she can do for TaeKyung.
Get water for him to drink... done
Fixed the light ... done
Get a coffee for TaeKyung ... done
Of course, Tae Kyung is not the dumb one and he figured it out.

The night out for the two of them.
As they reached home...
{squeal}
I seriously can't get enough of this. awwww....


And from above, we just knew who's watching with a broken heart T_T


And when we thought it gets better between TaeKyung and MiNam, the shot that took place the next day made me SQUEAL but with a different tune.

HeYi did took her chances this time. Instead of letting TaeKyung playing with her by giving a fake kiss, she gave him a real one! BLOW!!!!!!!


MiNam later not only felt sad about the earlier incident but also because she lost the hairpin TaeKyung gave him.

(yup, this is the accesory that we need for this year end!)
Only to find it on HeYi's hair...



As we move along, TaeKyung decided to play "surgeon".

Hair pin + bunny + piggy at the mountain = CUTE!! Now, I know what I want for my birthday ^^


If the ShinWoo's fan is not happy with his current affair, don't worry for the Hong sisters finally made TaeKyung lost fair and square to him when MiNam cough and need to drink some water.

Tea vs plain water vs orange juice
and the winner is...
long live the tea!!!


As we come to the end of episode 9, I'm in a much delighted mood.
Although HeYi had told MiNam that she knew MiNam was a girl and threatened her as well, I still can't wait for episode 10. MiNam will after all, appeared as a LADY to the premier! What will Jeremy do later when he knows that MiNam is a she??
\(^o^)/


By the way, what action will MiNam's manager take to work the entanglement feeling between MiNam and TaeKyung? He had the hint that something is going on with MiNam and TaeKyung. I seriously can't wait. I love Mr. Manager!!!! Forget about that. Silly me for mis-translating the event. urghh... lol~~

Okay, now my head is in a major pain. Need to get those ZZzzz..... Gonna sleep with a happy smile.
장근석, 사랑해요!
xoxox

3 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

So many scenes that I like.. and the '3 drinks' is one of them. TK is so cute when his operating the 돼지 토끼 doll.

TK must've told Jeremy that MN is a girl in next episode right? I can't wait for tomorrow!

미남이시네요 화이팅!!

Rae 래 said...

rin-chan:~
yup, that's why we can pause any scene and loving it everytime *wink*.

next episode will be very interesting ^^.

ne, rin-chan... don't you just love the manager in this. He's trying to get TK with MN. hahaha... cute!

Rae 래 said...

aigoo, aigoo... the manager's more like separating them. hahaha... but Manager sure hinting that TK had some feeling towards MN. hahaha.... I still love mr.manager!!