Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rae on Master of Study & Dragon Zakura

Teenagers out there, these are for you! Yes, I gladly suggest all teenagers/ students to watch either one or better, BOTH. I just realised that I had said about wanting to write review aboutDragon Zakura (japanese drama) last year but never did and then this year, korean's production did a remake (can I say it that way?).

Korean version: Master of Study [click for full list of cast]



I did told a blogger friend that I hope Master of Study won't disappoint me since I love Dragon Zakura. Perhaps it's still early to tell but I'm enjoying the korean version for the time being. But seriously, how can one could NOT when we they have Yoo Seung Ho! *wish I was young again* ~~faNoona-ing~~ *giggle*.

This boy have lots of potential and the look that compliment his talents well.


A side note for viewers, stick to the end of every episode and enjoy as they share with you tips on how to study the "almost" right way *tehee~~~*.

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

I so like this drama at the moment, together with Chuno of course. Yoo Seung-ho is so adorable, and if only looks could kill *sigh*

I also watching 'til the end of every episode for the tips :-)

Rae 래 - れ said...

rin-chan:
"Yoo Seung-ho is so adorable, and if only looks could kill *sigh* "

---> Yeah, totally agree!