Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nodame Cantabile

There's moment when I cannot seemed to differentiate on "which in which" between the manga, anime and the live-action drama. The utmost supreme ability to quote every details from scene (including in which chapter of which volumes) belongs to my imooto. I normally get mixed up with everything and my "playful mind" usually told me that the manga had been released in anime (even though they're NOT). That's how I ended reading manga since those pages were just like film reels in my head *tsk tsk tsk*.

For months.... (not exaggerating here.. its the TRUTH), me and some other so called loyal followers of Nodame+Chiaki had been lurking, sniffing, searching.. everywhere (literally speaking) for the Nodame Cantabile the Movie. I was glad however to find the latest anime series and the side story (manga). Instead of checking where it actually ended in the previous season of anime (the reason why I need to explain myself earlier :-P), let's move on to where will the finale season (of anime) pick things up? ^^



NC the Anime: Finale
After watching the first two episodes, I believe this season covered (will covers) the remaining stories from the manga that the precious season-Paris Chapter, left. I have the feeling that the movie will cover the same thing as well. Although I do not really fancy Son Rui's more appearance, I am so looking forward for Nodame's performance with Stresseman.

To watch the anime streaming online:



NC the manga: Nodame Cantabile Encore - Opera Hen Manga Chapters
After a disappointing ending of the NC manga, this one volume edition is a welcome sight! Nodame and Chiaki are back in Japan and had you noticed that I spoke about it as if they're real people in the real world? muahahha....

This one volume will tells the story of Chiaki's first Opera Concerto along with Nodame's first recital in Japan. The thing that made me excited about this volume (other than Tomoko's effort to make a heal therapy for the disappointing ending previously) was because it looked like the old troops of S-Oke from the earlier story will be "there with me". YEAY!!!

Now, this is another "something" that made the year 2010 starts wonderful!

0 comment(s):