Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hwang Jin Yi will be BACK on KBS World

Can you understand my excitement? It's Hwang Jin Yi (2006). This is one of my all time favourite sageuk drama that pulled me into this k-drama world of excitement^^.








It's about a Joseon era dancer, musician and poet, called Hwang Jin Yi (by Ha Ji Won) on the story of her life. For detailed synopsis aka spoilers, [read here]. For those worries, this is not a mere girly type of story since my husband loves this too. Years back, we would run back home to watch this on television ^^.

Add Image


This is also where I "met and fell in love" with Jang Geun Suk who was Hwang Jin Yi's first love, Kim Eun Ho *wink* ( I sounded like I am trying looking for excuses to talk about Geun Suk ^^). I remember thinking, such a beautiful manly voice from such a young face. ^^


Do watch this for its exquisite work of art, beautiful scenery, stories and beautiful roles. This drama will be re-aired on KBS World starting 23rd December 2009.




2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Yay!!!! Thanks for the info. Last time they were speaking in a non-Korean language when it was aired via our local channel, a total turn-off for me. So this time, no excuses. As you know that I love sageuk so much, surely I'll enjoy this drama. And feasting my eyes on Kim Jae-won (and Jang Geun-seok of course) :-)

Rae 래 - れ said...

rin-chan:
it aired wit korean as well before. hm.. or did I watched it on DVD we borrowed from a friend? I cant recall.^^. And yes... must watch for Kim Jae Won, was going to re-edit my post and mention about him but the line was TOO SLOW so I aborted my intention :(