Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (2006)


Perhaps it was because I am still head over heels on Hiroshi Tamaki. I decided to check his previous works and ended firstly on Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (ただ、君を愛してる) - Just, Loving You [click here for info from Wiki].



Also known as Heavenly Forrest, its a romantic movie adapted from a novel; a genre I had abandoned for some time (just because :P).

I guess I rarely watched/ read story where both hero and heroin were being loser (so to speak) met and fell in love but that what TKWA started with. Again, I love every part of Hiroshi Tamaki as Makoto Segawa. Aoi Miyazaki as Shizuru was a weirdo turned friend in Segawa's world and just so that you know, I do not have any problem with her :). The story was sweet and light and made me smile all through, although I know some might be rolling their eyes and said, "yeah right, it's Rae's Tamaki-kun" *giggle*.

But had I forget how Japanese like to end their romance in a harsh way? I think I did because I was expecting a light and sweet ending. It was even harsher when I felt like being comforted by the "it's still going to be okay" closing. To be exact, it's like was given a BIG candy to consume while you were spanked and you can taste the sweet sugary bribe along with the pain. The disease that Shizuru inherited from her mother's genes was ridiculous and to see how Segawa learned about everything from Miyuki was painful. If that still had not made your eyes dwell with tears, just wait untill Segawa went to watch Shizuru's photo exhibition *tears*.

The theme song, Ren'ai Shashin was really lovely. I cried along again at end and I swore thereafter never going to watch a romantic movie for some time! LOL~~ Enjoy!! Yosh! xoxo


Renai Shashin (Romance Picture)
Aoao to shita yozora no shita de
Anata ga miteta ushiro koi sugata

tokiori miseru mujakina negao
atashi ga miteta koshii sugata
donna hitotoki mo subete
wasurenai youni muchuu de shattaa kiru
atashi no kokoro wa setsunai shiawase datta

tada kimi wo aishiteru (3x)
tada soredakede yokattanoni

ame furu toki no kawashita kisu wa
tsunagarete yuku futari no sugata
isshouni mou nai kono kimochi, umaku ie naikedo
Anata ni deatte atashi no mainichi wa kirakira to kagayaitayo

tada kimi wo aishiteru (3x)
anata ga kureta shiwaseyo
tada kimi wo aishiteru (3x)
tada soredakede yokattanoni

chiisana heya ni kazarareteiru
futari no egao, renai shashin

**************
Under the blue night sky
You saw the sight of a lover's back

That innocent look you put up on your face sometimes when you are asleep
Was the sight of love I have seen
Every single moment in my life
I kept pressing the shutter so that I won't forget
My heart was filled with bittersweet happiness

Just, loving you (3x)
I wish that was all it was

That kiss we exchanged the rain was
the sight of two of us linking together
This feeling that we will never feel again
I can't explain it well but
My days have began to shine ever since I met you

Just, loving you (3x)
It's the happiness you have given me
Just, loving you (3x)
I wish that was all it was

Displayed in a tiny room
The sight of our smile, Romance Picture


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

0 comment(s):