Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Queen Seon Duk @ ep 32

I tried to search for recaps on this series but I hardly found any. I tempted to have a sneak peek at the latest episode to get myself some "future" insight on how well my favourite Bidam will be but my sunbae said it would be less the fun later. Yup, she probably is right. The calling for a spoiler gets to me after getting myself spoiled with some hints here and there on how sad Bidam is... thus, I made a pledge [ ooo... very sound like a hwarang!] to stick with this main route of episode after episode! ^^


Now then, let me ramble a bit^^.


Earlier, I almost abandon this drama when I thought that I could not endure the evil Mishil/ Seju (by Ko Hyeon Jeong). I did stop for some time... for a few days, then I pushed myself to watch it. Amazingly now, Mishil is one of those fabulous villain and I love to have her on my screen.









Along with the evil queen want-to-be, I fell in love at first sight with Mishil's abandoned son, Bidam (by Kim Nam Gil). Bidam have the blood of royals and great leaders. Thanks to his parentage's DNA and being trained under the greatest *cough* Gukseon, he's one great fighter as well. So what if he have the calling to the darker side? It's the angst inside him that made him resistible! That's why I love Anakin Skywalker as well ^^.






Alcheon (by Lee Seung Hyo), I have different view of him now than the earlier him ^^. I love him for his discernment and then able to stand on his ground steadfastly. Later, after his favourite princess die, he appeared to be the prettiest hwarang of them all with that ready-to-die makeup on his face. Yup, Rae envied his lips! Dang!! lol~~~

Moving on to the Queen soon-to-be, Deokman (Lee Yo Won)... personally I think that she's just like a second Mishil. Both of them are fighting for the throne and Seju only lacked royal blood to do so. That's why Seju's afraid of the people. Both had eye for the throne triggered by revenge (Deokman's was due to the death of her sister and Seju's for the lost of her true love).

As for Deokman's first love, Yukshin-rang (by Eom Tae Woong).... he's a naively good.. GOOD hwarang who lacked sense of direction, sensitivity and skills. I totally understand why Deokman left him out from her earlier plan to conquer the world Shilla. In other words, he just didn't get my vote. He's in this post because he was supposed to be one of the main character :(

2 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Alcheon is definitely the prettiest hwarang of them all :-)

Really one great historical drama. My fav sageuk of all time! And no doubt, it's in my top 10 list already.

Rae 래 - れ said...

yup, love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE... one of my fav in its genre.