Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Fair Lady


A drama stared by Yoon Eun Hye (as Kang HyeNa-the rich successor), Jeong Il Wu (as TaeKyung - or I called him the lawyer) & Yoon Sang Hyeon (as Seo Dong Chan - the butler).


This drama started well with interesting plot when Dong Chan had his fight with the spoilt princess, Hyena. It still went well when Dong Chan worked as her butler, trying to fixed her on her demanding behaviour and help her on her love interest towards TaeKyung the lawyer and later fall fell in love with his master.


Then it dragged... I fell asleep on the sofa watching this drama on a few of its episode. Not even Jung Il Woo can keep me wide awake. I felt like story goes on a roller coaster. When you think they are going somewhere... they're back to the start. Grandpa chairman character is just too mean. I just don't get the story. Every one is like pulling and letting the rope goes. I don't find anything wrong with Yoon EunHye's acting. She did well as a bossy lady but the story just lost its sparks. Perhaps the story would be better if HyeNa just stays as the mean lady! Don't fixed her..just let her be! Everyone in the drama was great actually. I just hope I can manage to handle its blunt story towards the ending!

IRIS next week on KBS World! Yipee!!!!

0 comment(s):