Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sora-Sora

As I checked the collection of mangas I had, I saw this one. I kept thinking... had I read them? Since I was trying to get my manga organised (I'm hopeless.. *sigh*), I read them (consist of 5 chapters). Only in chapter 2 I realised that I actually read it. Now this is a non-memorable story. I just remembered how bored I was with it. Note to self~~ I certainly will NOT re-read them even I am manga deprived *sigh*.

Sora Sora I guess taken from the name from both main characters in the manga ; Sorako and Sorao though it could be named after something else. It's a typical story where girl meet boy --> went to the same school ---> became best friend ---> fell in love but with the addition of boredom! I think my high school stories are (ehem.... take note of the plural..) much more interesting than this (^^!). I found some out that some readers think that this story is cute and adorable... who knows, IF I read it when I was 15 y-o... I MIGHT find it cute too (*_*).

0 comment(s):