Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello God


Finally it ended re-aired tonight at KBS World. I'm not happy with the ending at all. Not even a tiny bit. Though the ending was known and well-predicted, but I endured it hoping it will turn around. Silly me.

urghh.. if only my PC is in good condition, I already had a sneak peek on the finale this morning. If only I knew the ending will be like this, I would be happy to watch Transformers 2. "Forrest Gump" Korean style or not, it suck. muahaha... yes, I am really not happy with the ending.

This hero named 하루 (Haru means Day) did not get connected to my inner feelings. Pretty face can lose its charm too! 하하하하!! Ironically, Japanese dorama Pride's Halu can be spelt the same way in Korean but both 하루 give different feelings to me.

Back to the drama, the doctor, DongJae (Lee Jong Hyuk) deserve better. I did not fancied Kim Ok Bin (EunHye) here neither in Over the Rainbow.

**listening to Jang Geun Suk's voice to ease down my anger. (*_*)

6 comment(s):

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

I've missed quite few episodes of this drama. And didn't watch the final ep either. But Redge already told me heheh..

Yoo Gun's acting as Haru was okay, methinks. And I never fancy Kim Ok-bin (no wonder I don't remember her in Over The Rainbow; I only remember the 2 male leads haha). And I dig on Lee Jong-hyuk's acting. I liked him in Rivals and as a villain in Green Rose.

p/s - i'm contemplating to watch the re-run tomorrow.. should i or should i not..

래 Rae said...

rin-chan~
though I dont like Ok-Bin in both dramas, I remember her because i hated her character so much bah in Over The Rainbow. hehehe.. If you in favour of Haru & EunHye... then you should watch saturday's re-run.

Redge said...

After watching the first episode I went and streamed watch the finale at mysoju. Haha. Typical of me really.

I was curious to find out who Eunhye would end-up with, and seeing the final (then), I was happy that she chose to be with Haru. That was at first, before watching the rest of the episodes.

Like Rin-chan, I missed a few episodes. But the few episodes that I manage to catch, I grew to prefer Lee Jong-hyuk's character. He brought in the role more convincingly than the guy who played as Haru. That Haru guy, was okay lah.

AND yes I must agree with Rae, DongJae deserves so much better!

래 Rae らえ said...

Redge dear~
we're in the same boat. I also loveD it if Eunhye chose Haru (Yoo Gun) in the earlier episodes. He's all smiley & I fell for his look as well. But as the drama went on.. well the rest is history ^^. I'm still sad you know! hehehe..

Thompson said...

I miss the ending!!! NOOOO!!!! I don get to watch it... =.=

래 Rae said...

Thompson..
U can always check it online bah. But am warning you, it wont be "pretty". ku-ku-ku...