Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Nodame Cantabile

Its rarely for my brother suggesting a shojou story. Few days ago, my sister-Joy (4th sibling) told me to watch Nodame Cantabile. Knowing it was suggested by my brother, it must be a good one. Bro never disappointed us yet with suggesting any mangas nor stories alike. My sister mentioned that she can watch the drama several times. Joy is one sister who is super busy and will usually pass on watching drama or anime (she'll however always make a room for reading mangas). So if she spared time to re-watch this drama, well... I think it should be a good one. And so.. I dedicated (aise...) two days straight watching it, finished the first season (consisting of 11 episodes) and for sure will watch the special season (consist of two episode).

The verdict?? URESHII!!!!!

Oh my, I love it so much that I had a second thought on Beethoven Virus *bad-sigh*. How could BVirus ever going to stand on-par with NCantabile when all the orchestra team were made up of kawaii people *gosh*. I know it's not the latest drama but I really think it a MUST see for those who love music-based story.

O yes, another story about the love of music... *smile*.

Such a moving performance, I had tears everytime they performed.... (^^!)

IF... I really mean it... IF you really need to have a sneak peek before deciding to watch the drama, how about checking the last performance on the last episode. Make sure you really had your eyes pin on the screen on the last 10-20 second of it. I seriously wondered if there is/was ever a performance such as. Do tell me if you knew any.



*taking breath* The love story between Chiaki (Tamaki Hiroshi) and Nodame (Ueno Juri) sure a moving one as well. sukoi! sukoii!! mind me with my own world *giggle*. This drama sure brings memories on my old days... watching Jdorama. omo...~~ you might find my Jdorama list adding up after this one. kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~

p/s: I know some will be smiling reading "the-wind-of-change" in Love&Fever. muaahahha

enjoy your weekend!

you bet I am going to check the manga soon! yosh!!!
\(^o^)/

2 comment(s):

redge said...

Ehh??!! 4th sibling is Joy?? Wat an accidental similarity! I'm the 4th, and household calls me Joy. Although I'm not so much into reading manga (cuz I make way for dramas and movies), I do read those that is recommended by my imouto. :)

Anyway, I really wanted to comment on Nodame. The drama was equally good as the anime. However, it was the live action that gave me goosebumps whenever they start playing the orchestra :) You said that the team were made-up of kawaii people? OH THAT IS SO TRUE!!! *giggles* maybe that's the real reason for those goose bumps huh?? (kidding). Ooh, I must add, everyone in the orchestra team have their own eccentricity that adds more flavor to the drama.

Ueno Juri as Nodame was excellent! I do find Chiaki senpai in the anime more kawaii though...ehehe.

BTW, have watched the SP?

래 Rae said...

Redge~
yay!! really? and Joy is not the real name of my sister too! we just happened to call her that. ^^

Ah yes... the team members was marvelous be it the S-Oke team or the RS-Oke team; esp Mine-kun (to name the most eccentric I must say) hehehe...

as for Chiaki senpai, well.. I guess some manga/anime-turned-to-live action character differs (I found that some of the oke members is more kawaii than Chiaki-kun).

SP~~ am going to... ^^