Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Nodame Cantabile SP


And so I spent almost the entire previously weekend's night watching Nodame Cantabile SP (NCSP). muahaha...I actually kept re-watching it. aigo... IIf you're start thinking - "Is it that good?". oh yes it is. Aside from Boys Before Flowers (korean version), this is another story that I had kept repeatedly watch in days... omo. Three days waiting for it to be fully downloaded from sars-fansub was worth it. Three days?? yup, blame it on the streamyx line. However, as good as the dorama was... still, every time Chiaki's memory about the emergency landing took place, I couldn't help to think about Ultraman... They look so damn fake but like I said... just think about Ultraman in a fight scene... You'll get what I mean. hehhee....

The goosebump feeling while watching the dorama- Redge, I do understood that feeling. kyaboo ... (quoting Nodame *LOL*).

While most series bored me during the second season, I think differently about NCSP. Of course I was entertained so much by it or I wont be kept re-watching it, ne? aishh... I hope that you manage to understand the mix expression I used (Korean+Japanese). Now-now... I really hope they do come with another great 3rd series (upon rumours read okies...). For the time being, just let me ramble here about the scenes I found my self endeared to, or I might never forget (considering I am a truly forgetful person)...

** while Nodame & Chiaki had their first dine out at a restaurant in Paris and mademoiselle Nodame ordered Escargot aka snails (was it?)... omo! Chiaki was so mean, laughing like that ><.

**
The other French Puri Gorota's Otaku= Franz??... muahaha... so cute, though I prefered him speaks french.

** Nodame tried to cheer Chiaki during the Conducting Competition.... cute. Gosh!! and that "D" cup thingy... I laugh my heart out.

** First class attended by Nodame... "A room filled with Chiaki sempai?!?!?" *LOL* Never fail to make me laugh *giggle*

** Maestro Stresseman (so called ^^) get sick in Japan during their tour and Chiaki's looking after him.. WT*!! The thing Chiaki used as a fever cooler on Maestro's head... was that what I think it was?? = C****M?? That's gross.... eww...

** Chiaki's jealously... ooooo.... love it. It's fun to see how he/the writer managed to express his feeling in that weird but fun way. cute^^

** the so-called-fighting-and-making-out scene which Nodame mistakenly thought because of the Christmas tree... muahahah.. romantic in its own way.

** the ending was nicely done too. After Chiaki's final concert, and Nodame running over to get his autograph and "another" kiss, I said to myself "poke her at her head or something-not a kiss"... and so he actually did drew that circle-thingy on her cheek. seriously, kissing her would destroy the cuteness and weirdness of the story no? huahhaha.... ignore me.. do! hheheh...

*** and of course, the pieces played... so nice that I actually grin from ear to ear *smile*. esp Nodame's reciting moment.

a yes... you can safely say I am dwelling happily in the weirdo forest, for now... ku-ku-ku-ku...

I really wish I could freeze some panels to share but... hey, they're locked and I am no IT whiz to overcome that. Till then.... later!!!

p/s: about checking the manga, sadly I can only do it a bit later. "Suppose" to be busy coping with other things. *sigh*...

2 comment(s):

Redge said...

Rae:
They're coming out with the MOVIE!! Really-really!! I'm feeling gleeful!! Yataa!

Movie will be a follow-up after their Europe trip and will come in 2 parts. 1st part will be coming out in Dec 2009 and the 2nd in 2010. *sigh* that means we can only get to see it next year...patience is virtue...*sigh*

래 Rae said...

Redge~

yes, I read about it too. And they do will stay with the original cast, ne? I wonder how much will they keep up with the manga story this time. I haven't got time to check the anime version yet. but the production team do did wonders with sticking to the manga (almost 90-95%)for the first and second part of Nodame. Otooto-kun said its up to the point freakin him out. LOL!!

After reading the latest chapter of NodameC's manga, I am very-the very excited for next year too (another 5-6 months to go...) \(^o^)/