Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Full of Sunshine

Tagged by Rin-Chan and since she is my Sunbae's on Korean thingy, I'll just used the songs in my Korean Music's folder for this tag.


RULES:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal/blog.



Here goes mine:

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
Perhaps Love
(what can I say... Eyebrow)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Smoke gets in your eyes
("my true love was true..." old song sure gets me!)

3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
If (Taeyeon)
("If only...")

4. How do you feel today?
Flight of the BumbleBee (Maksim)
(semangat!!!)

5.What is your life’s purpose?
Tears
("The goodbyes we always said, Why does it makes me feel so sad today" *sob-sob*
... *giggle*
)

6. What is your motto?
If
(again??? hahahaha... blame the shuffle thingy!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Paradise
(by T.Max)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Fate
(by Park Wan Kyu)

9. What do you think about very often?
Dangshinun Nanun Baboimnida

(by STAY ...- "I can't live without you" *giggle*.)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Lucky
("... lucky in my life ..." by Ashily)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Reason (by Jong IlYong)
("You mustn’t disappear from my life, Know that you are my light, If you leave, you take away my whole world...")

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Full of Sunshine/ Haessal Gadukhi
("Only for you.. my love.. be with you" *saranghae oppa!!*)

13. What is your life story?
Don't Forget / Itjima
(by Ryu)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bonael Su Omnun sarang (by Seon)
("...I'm not afraid...")

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Perhaps Love
(hahaha... this shuffle setting just knew the song I love)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Chongugui Giok/ Heavens Memory
("If you would keep my heart, just a little bit of my heart…Even if tears are shed in the lost memories, I will forever love you")

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Goose's Dream/ Gowiye Kkum
(by Insooni. "One day I will pass over that wall and be able to fly as high as the sky
This heavy thing called life can’t tie me down, at the end of my life, on the other day that I can smile, let’s be together")


18.What is your hobby/interest?
Can you hear me?
(by TaeYeon)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Give Me a Little Try
(by Seo Hyeo Jin)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Dangshinun Nanun Baboimnida
(by Stay, "I was a fool, I was a fool, My regrets came late, no way to undo it" ... hahahaha!!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
And I Love you so...
(sung by Lee Dong Gu in My Boyfriend is type B : yes... I love you guys
"And I love you so, the people ask me how, How I live till now, I tell them I don’t know")

22. What will you post this as?
Full of Sunshine/ Haessal Gadukhi
(yay... three songs repeated in this tag. Anyway, I love this song so much.. sung by the adorable Jang Geun Suk in Doremifasolatido (^^,) )



Am not going to tag anyone but feel free to do this if you want. All songs above can be get from youtube(dot)com.

0 comment(s):