Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby N Jang Geun Suk

I am so into Jang GeunSuk! *smile* I just watched BABY & ME (watched online) and Crazy for Wait (thanks Thom for lending the VCD). Baby and Me is so cute but Crazy for Wait makes me being in a clueless world. Sorry, as much as I like JGS , I don't think Crazy for Wait is worth to be watched the second time. So am not going to talk about Crazy for Wait here. Let's talk about babies...hu-hu-hu

Read "Baby & Me"'s story description and watch the movie online here.


Jang Geun-Suk (JGS) again carry on with the bad boy attitude in this movie. I was anxiously expecting lovey-dovey scene in the movie and how glad I was when there's almost none. Being Korea's cute actor, people tend to expect lovey-dovey thingy (watch Crazy for Wait if you want one). This story tells about responsibilities, well atleast that what I got from it. What if one day (God forbid) you got to know that your son told you that he had an unknown child! Yeah.. like Sabahan always said..palis-palis (so it won't happen to you).

But learning one's responsibilities changed a person so much and JGS learnt it the hard way. The adorable moments however were when the baby (called Wooram) appeared. Now, this baby CAN ACT! Serious... his expressions were so connected with the scenes. I love every bit of him .. and JGS too ^^.

Now, this baby is adorably CUTE.
Thankfully, there's Baby and Me makes me smile.
Maybe it's baby Wooram's smile infected me.



JGS being cute (I don't really like it though). I did not fall for his cuteness side. He's no fun being cute. I love his voice. His deep voice... it's melting hearing him speaks especially in Hong Gil Dong.. muahaha.



JGS being serious. Those eyes...^^

Personal View: Fun movie to watch with no drama (like I said, FUN).
A for "Baby and Me" since there's no part/scene that I dislike others than JGS being cute.

Rin-chan Unni told me that Jang Geun Suk WAS probably MIGHT in the line of being a cast in BBF as JunPyo (am I making any sense here?). Luckily he's did not make it since I might get more obsessed with the drama (because of him) and am already hooked seriously. PLUS, Lee Min Ho is doing a superb+great job being JunPyo!

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

he's sooo cute :-) hopefully i'll get to watch Baby & Me one of these days if not too busy *cough*

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

wei... busy doing what??? ^^. Watch other thing la if u plan to watch it online. I was thinking of burning it too along with BBF *hopefully soon*

Anonymous said...

tat cute part tat u talkin abot (which u dislike) unfortunately, is Irene's favourite part.. huahuahua... she kep repeatin it n scream!!
stop her!! hahaha.....

elcynthia 엘신티아 said...

haha... Thom, u're not supposed to make her watch Jang GeunSuk in the first place! btw, Irene scream???? hmmm interested to learn that. btw, you read/watch Naruto?