Related Posts with Thumbnails

BLOG HEADER

Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki) & Nodame (Ueno Juri) from Nodame Cantabile the movie (2009)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A 'fever' that I had and still have ^^

It's been some time I had not said anything about my korean thingy addiction Purple Smiles. I did mentioned about a fever I had been having in a previous post. Yes Rin-Chan Unni... though you did not mentioned it, I knew you had read my mind. hahaha.... The fever I was talking about was none other than

Boys Before Flowers (BBF)

This drama is still ongoing on KBS2 and since we can't have it through ASTRO, had to watch it online at MySoju ... while wait 'patiently' for it to be aired on KBS. For some who still wonders what the world was am I talking about here... It's a korean version of Hana Yori Dango (japanese) and Meteor Garden (Taiwanese) which was adapated from a manga titled Hana Yori Dango itself. For korean (and Hana Yori Dango) fans, this is a drama that you MUST watch!! For HYD fans, don't get irritated by this korean version since they tried the best to capture important scene from the manga but twisted it a little bit so it blend well in korean lifestyle. If you read the manga, you'll understand what I meant. Yes people!!! I read the manga as well (first half from brother's collection and the rest reading it online).

Now.. if you started to think "What wrong with her anyway?? With that age?? and a mom some more??" Well, you need to read this. It'll help *wink*. Okies... enough talk, let me share with you more about BBF (sort of).

Hana Yori Dango (manga-special one shot edition cover)
*credits to onemanga (read HYD manga online here)



How can one resist such casts???
Personal opinion: I love the Korean casts the most! Don't they resembled the manga version so much? (compare with the above photo) Sorry Rin-Chan ^^!

I had a hard time recognising her from Chilwoo.
I'm almost off-league compare to Rin-Chan about this ^^.





yes ladies... drool over. Lee Min-Ho as being JunPyo-left photo (Domyoji Tsukasa) makes me fall for him at the very moment he appeared in the drama. Though I don't fall for Kim Hyun-Joong-right aka JiHoo instantly (unlike Rui in the manga).. my feeling for him is getting better and better ^^.




Unlike BBF, I hated Domyoji's character earlier in the manga. However, time by time had made me love Domyoji Tsukasa even more (though Hanazawa Rui was not bad at all-he's actually the pity one in the story *sigh*). Other than a lovey dovey stroy, I kinda love the friendship stories between the character. Read the manga and you'll get what I mean.

Domyoji Tsukasa character... evolved in manga







Okay... how bad this addiction will be on me?
Hmm... show me where to buy a collection of HYD manga.. I'll BUY THEM!
The DVD is out? Show them to me!
Roll

But if I had to choose between manga and the DVD (reminder to self: it's recession*wink*) I pick the manga (that will sure makes Kamio Yoko happy -the manga writer and the source of all this addiction..yea *wink-wink*). Of course the book version will always win in my case... *wink-wink*.


Happy Weekend

0 comment(s):